- Alewife Brook Community Pediatrics
- Family Care Center Stoneham
- Family Care Center Tewksbury
- Medford Family Care
- Merrimack Valley Family Practice
- Middlesex Family Practice
- Montvale Endocrine and Diabetes Center
- North Reading Medical Associates
- OB – GYN Women’s Care
- Reading Internal Medicine Associates
- Stoneham Medical Group
- Winchester Endocrinology
- Winchester Family Physicians
- Winchester Hospital Chiropractic Center
- Winchester Hospital Family Medical Center Walk In Urgent Care Center
- Winchester Oncology
- Winchester Primary Care Associates
- Winchester Pulmonary & Sleep Center
- Woburn Medical Associates – Wilmington Office
- Woburn Medical Associates – Woburn Office
Katie Lynn Wallace, NP
Nurse Practitioners (NPs or APRNs) are Registered Nurses that have completed several years of additional coursework and clinical education. They work alongside nurses, physicians and other healthcare professionals to provide comprehensive healthcare to patients.
As a Family Nurse Practitioner, I care for individuals across the life span - from infants to elders and all the ages and stages in between. I diagnose and treat acute illness and injuries as well as manage chronic health conditions. What I love about primary care is the opportunity to help people learn to live the healthiest, fullest lives possible. My aim is to help patients acquire the tools and knowledge they need to prevent disease through a healthy lifestyle. My practice includes a personal, holistic approach to physical, social and psychological well- being.
I have a nursing background in Home Health Care and Long Term Care. I received my Bachelor of Science from Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences where I majored in Pre-medical and Health studies and Health Psychology. I have a Master's Degree in Nursing from UMass Medical School- Graduate School of Nursing. I am board certified by ANCC as a Family Nurse Practitioner. My clinical interests include mental health, nutrition, family medicine and complementary & alternative medicine (CAM). I also enjoy reading, knitting, yoga and spending time with friends and family.