- Alewife Brook Community Pediatrics
- Family Care Center Stoneham
- Family Care Center Tewksbury
- Medford Family Care
- Merrimack Valley Family Practice
- Montvale Endocrine and Diabetes Center
- North Reading Medical Associates
- OB – GYN Women’s Care
- Reading Internal Medicine Associates
- Stoneham Medical Group
- Winchester Endocrinology
- Winchester Family Physicians
- Winchester Hospital Chiropractic Center
- Winchester Hospital Family Medical Center Walk In Urgent Care Center
- Winchester Oncology
- Winchester Primary Care Associates
- Winchester Pulmonary & Sleep Center
- Woburn Medical Associates – Wilmington Office
- Woburn Medical Associates – Woburn Office
Patrick Sabia, MD
I chose a profession in medicine because it allows me the good fortune to help people by promoting healthy physical and mental well-being. More importantly, as a family physician I have the unique opportunity to encourage growth & healing at all stages of life - from early newborn life to adolescence through adulthood.
I chose to practice with Medford Family Care because of the friendly family feeling of our office setting combined with excellent patient care by compassionate doctors, nurse practitioner & office personnel. As a smaller practice, the providers and staff are able to create a more personal relationship with patients. In addition, our affiliation with Winchester Hospital provides patients of all ages with access to high quality specialty services. We are ready to see our newborns in the Newborn Nursery at Winchester Hospital as soon as they are born!
My medical philosophy is to create relationships with patients and their families & work with them to support self healing together with medical treatment. My special interests are infant & pediatric care, women’s health and the care of all types of families. I have a special interest in families as I come from a large family where we all remain close. The first 18 years of my career as a family physician were spent caring for women during pregnancy and delivery, followed by serving as the physician for their children and husbands and subsequently the rest of their family, including grandparents! Having a relationship with the entire family offers insights into supporting & helping patients and families remain healthy.
Other interests of mine include international travel, being outdoors, spending time with my wife & two children, photography and languages. I’ve spent the majority of my career working at community health centers speaking to patients in both Spanish & Portuguese. My wife grew up in Switzerland and speaks a second language at home with our children. I continue to learn language skills daily.